2022 Photo Calendar Contest Rules
See your photo in MLEC’s 2022 Calendar! We’re asking members to
submit photos by October 27, 2021. Winning photos will receive a $10
credit on their electric bill. Voting will take place after the deadline
on the MLEC Facebook page. The 12 photos with the most likes
will be featured in the calendar.
Photos must be emailed to: email@example.com by 11:59 p.m. on October 27, 2021.
Photo Contest Guidelines
- Only MLEC members are eligible for the contest.
- Photos must be electronic.
- Photos should capture the beauty of the area we serve, if possible,
but any Minnesota photos are acceptable.
- Pets, animals, food, etc. are acceptable.
- PHOTOS MUST NOT INCLUDE PEOPLE.
- The photos must be taken by the member.
- Please include the name of the member submitting, location taken,
and a title for each photo.
- You may submit up to 8 photos each year, but we limit each
photographer to no more than two winning entries each year.
- Entered photos must be in color and appropriately sized for
printing at 12 inches wide by 9 inches high (300 ppi resolution).
- Only horizontal photos will be accepted. Vertical photos do not qualify.
Winning photographers automatically give MLEC permission to use the photos in the calendar,
in other publications, member presentations, or electronically online.
The 2021 calendar is available at for pick up only at our office.